Done, Done, It's Finally Fucking DONE!

So glad that I can finally move on!


So here I sit, smoking a joint (yeah, fuck you, prohibitionist, go pound some whiskey and beat your wife) and excitedly working on new stuff. That foray into excess and awfulness, 50 Shades of Decay, is now available to view/download on Scribd. Here's the link:

50 Shades of Decay - read only if you feel like thinking that I'm a fuckin' exploitive lowlife piece of shit

So, yeah ... NEW BOOK IN THE MAKING! I've been busy with both my bullshit job and life-stuff, but I'm happy as hell to announce that I'm working on a new book, an anthology of short stories entitled Tripping Over Twilight. I'm going to post a story from this anthology on Reddit and/or here on my shitty, dusty blog by the weekend. Here's hoping that it does as well as 99 Brief Scenes has so far (thanks for that, by the way!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment